Fri, 24 Jun|
Mindfulness for Wellbeing
Find out how mindfulness can support your well being with this lovely 2 hour experience.
Time & Location
24 Jun 2022, 10:00
Wallasey, Wallasey, UK
About the Event
This lovely 2 hour experience is dedicated to exploring the concepts of how we can use mindful awareness to improve our well being.
Starting with the body scan, this powerful little practice trains our attention and teaches us how to tune into what is really happening for us. It takes us out of that busy head space where we often get lost.
We go on to explore the neuroscience of kindness and come to understand how our emotional system gets a little frazzled and what we can do to restore it.
Time to Connect
Once we've explored the body scan, learnt about kindness and enjoyed a nurturing kindness practice, there's no need to rush off. We'll have time to enjoy an informal chat over lovely refreshments.
- What mindfulness is and the difference between this and meditation
- The importance of tuning into the wisdom of the body and why it's important to understand how the mind and body interact
- Understand our emotional system and the science of emotional balance and kindness
- Follow guided practices that cultivate awareness and self compassion.
- The experience will last for 2 hours
- There will be a guided body scan practice and a guided kindness practice each with an introduction on how they support well being
- The experience includes an opportunity to talk through your experience over refreshments should you feel comfortable doing so.
- Learning to take time out can have an immediate impact on our well being and sleep patterns.
- We can learn to balance our emotions and experience more happiness in our lives.
- Getting less caught up in stress impacts our immune system and influences our well being.
- You are guided in a safe and supportive environment that encourages compassion around all experiences. This brings benefits to ourselves and those we interact with.
- Mindfulness practice can rewire the connections between the threat system and the executive function giving us greater control over our reactions.
- FREE access to "My Retreat at Home", an App that gives you lifetime access to your two well being practices.
- FREE pass to ONE Mindfulness Monday session, over zoom.
- Limited to 4 places, offer includes above products worth £23.00
You will be guided by Julie who is a qualified teacher with the British Mindfulness Association, she also has a Masters in mindfulness from Aberdeen University.
What People Say:
"I gained a deeper understanding of mindfulness with the ability to continue my practice going forward. I would highly recommend Just Breathe Solutions if you are interested in learning more about mindfulness."
"The whole day was just incredible it exceeded all my expectations. The welcome, location, food, content, pace and overall experience was just incredible. Julie’s pace led the group along seamlessly and the tasks were perfect. The mindfulness sessions were embedded into the day for maximum effect and I left with a just had a massage feeling of chillness and contentment. Looking forward to the next retreat so much. Started my Easter holidays off perfectly. Thank you Julie.🙏"
Mindfulness for Wellbeing
This ticket includes a 2 hour experience and light refreshments
Group of 4 friends
Why not share this experience with a group of close friends. We offer a discount for a group booking of 4.